Front End Engineer
Jordan – Amman
Seeking a position related to my backgrounds in Web Development field in a well-established organization where I have a chance to add value to the organization and advance my career and developing my knowledge, furthermore I am a team player and could contribute to the success of the company.
Date of Birth: April 20th, 1986
Marital Status: Single
Al-Balqa Applied University, Salt-Jordan
Major:BSc. in Computer Information System.
Grade:Good – 2.84
Aug 10, 2010 – Dec 30, 2011 “Front End Engineer” at Bayt.com
Jan 1, 2012 – Until Now “Senior Front End Engineer” at Bayt.com
- DOM Structure and Manipulation.
- Write clean and cross browser friendly CSS, create sophisticated layouts, and have a good understanding of how to solve IE’s related issues.
- Strong working with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap, and i have create my own framework
- Deal with SEO principles, Google Analytics and data driven design.
- Deal with Font Icons (from SVG to Web Font).
- Deal with web speed optimization techniques and tools, using firefox extensions such as: firebug, httpfox and Yslow.
- Deal with all web design approaches (Fluid, adaptive & Responsive).
- Build HTML Email Template in fluid approaches working cross devices.
- Build and slice Template using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
- Build Customize Template system for Branded Career Channel (BCC) services, like: jobs.abudhabi.ae , careers.modon.gov.sa , careers.sabb.com
- Using Eclipse for TCL framework & SVN.
01/December 2008 – 10/August/2010 “PHP Developer” at Rama Vision for Multimedia And Web Solutions
- Create Web Sites by Php language and MySQL Database.
- Slicing (interface design) from Photoshop Using Dreamweaver and combing it in the website structure or template engine.
- Create web sites using Content Management System, like :
- Follow client’s requirements
- Love to learn and continuously read and share my knowledge
- Understand user behavior, and suggest changes to enhance its experience (UI/UX Sensibilities)
- Designing user experience
- Good enough with Photoshop.
- Good enough with Angularjs framework.
- Technical Reviewer: Jquery UI 1.10 Book.
- Understand Advance technology for web concept like CSS3 ,HTML5, Jquery-Mobile.
- Responsive Web Design and Fluid Emails (Mobile – look & feel).
- E-commerce (Magento).
- Social Media.
- Swimming, Driving, Football, Traveling.
Time Management, Year 2013
VB.Net, ASP.Net, Ado.Net, Year 2007 (BAU) .
Human Resources and Personnel Management, Year 2008 (Cambridge academy).
Customer Service and Team work, Year 2008 (Cambridge academy).
Success skills, Injaz, Year 2007.
Reading – Writing – speaking : Mother Tongue
Reading – Writing : Very Good
Speaking : Good
Some Projects and Freelance:
List All Links: gradient-solutions.com
Here is some theme websites I built for Branded Career Channel (BCC) services from Bayt.com:
Available on request