Front End Engineer
Jordan – Amman
Seeking a position related to my backgrounds in Web Development field in a well-established organization where I have a chance to add value to the organization and advance my career and developing my knowledge, furthermore I am a team player and could contribute to the success of the company.
Date of Birth: April 20th, 1986 Gender: Male Nationality: Jordanian Marital Status: Single
Al-Balqa Applied University, Salt-Jordan Major:BSc. in Computer Information System. Grade:Good – 2.84
Aug 10, 2010 – Now Front End Engineer Team Leader, UI/UX & Mobile Solutions @Bayt / Talentera (Bayt.com product) Job Description:
Leading the front end development for two projects:
- Talentera is a product of Bayt.com, which leads the job site market in the Middle East region, its a SaaS-based HR recruiting solutions and serve over 300 clients (Medium Enterprise, Large Enterprise & Government), my responsibilities in two main parts:
- Jobseeker side, we follow up directly with the client to ensure their brand is matched their parent website.
- Employer/admin side, develop the reporting, forms management, widgets, dynamic view serving from the base template.
- Focus on SEO, Responsive, UI/UX.
- evalufy is a product of Bayt.com, is an intuitive video assessment software that helps organizations make better and faster decisions on candidates by evaluating them via video and text responses.
we started thinking of this product from October 2017 as a standalone platform, we used a Vuejs framework (ES6) with Vuetify CSS framework.
overall all responsibilities:
- Lead a team of developers to successfully deliver projects with excellent quality standards.
- Design, build, and maintain custom module and theme development.
- Allocating tasks to staff & Ensuring the performance in a high standard.
- Code Review.
- Planning for big ideas/projects and Effort Estimation.
- Eager to leverage new technologies.
- Able to guide Team Members on Best Practices.
- Work with stakeholders to build and deliver a great online experience for our customers.
- Integrate web properties with one another as well as with 3rd party sales, marketing and authentication tools via available APIs.
- Experience using Agile (Scrum) Process and Agile tools.
- Use CSS framework: LegoStyle (Hand coded).
- work on standalone projects: (Mobile app using Ionic 3 & Assessment project using Vuejs).
- build tools from Scratch like (Legostyle [CSS framework], LegoCharts [Plugin to create charts] and Form Builder).
01/December 2008 – 10/August/2010 “PHP Developer” at Rama Vision for Multimedia And Web Solutions
- Create Web Sites by Php language and MySQL Database.
- Slicing (interface design) from Photoshop Using Dreamweaver and combing it in the website structure or template engine.
- Create web sites using Content Management System, like :
- Follow client’s requirements
- Love to learn and continuously read and share my knowledge
- Understand user behavior, and suggest changes to enhance its experience (UI/UX Sensibilities)
- Designing user experience
- Good enough with Photoshop.
- Good enough with Angularjs framework.
- Technical Reviewer: Jquery UI 1.10 Book.
- Understand Advance technology for web concept like CSS3 ,HTML5, Jquery-Mobile.
- Responsive Web Design and Fluid Emails (Mobile – look & feel).
- E-commerce (Magento).
- Social Media.
- Swimming, Driving, Football, Traveling.
Time Management, Year 2013 VB.Net, ASP.Net, Ado.Net, Year 2007 (BAU) . Human Resources and Personnel Management, Year 2008 (Cambridge academy). Customer Service and Team work, Year 2008 (Cambridge academy). Success skills, Injaz, Year 2007.
Arabic Reading – Writing – speaking : Mother Tongue English Reading – Writing : Very Good Speaking : Good
Check my linkedin profile to view Some Projects and Freelance:
Here are some theme websites I built for Branded Career Channel (BCC) services from Bayt.com:
Available on request